Is my vehicle insured?

Your vehicle(s) will be insured against in-transit damage caused by carrier negligence or equipment failure by the auto shipping or car transport truck that we assign. These auto shipping and car transport trucks, by law, carry a minimum of $750,000 public liability insurance. In addition Shipping An Automobile requires that each independent contractor’s insurance agency supplies us with a certificate of insurance, as an additional insured or certificate holder. The amount of cargo insurance depends on the size and type of their equipment. Any insurance deductible is paid by the independent contractor. If damage is incurred we will act as liaison during the settlement of your claim. For more information on transport insurance we encourage you speak directly with your car transporter.